The results from The Victorian Drama League Awards for Brighton Theatre Company’s entry THE REVLON GIRL were as follows;
– Eric Allen Won an Adjudicator award for his clever construction of a water drip system from a leaky roof!
– Annie Blood received a nomination for Best Costumes!
– Blake Stringer Won The Silver award for Best Sound Design!
– Jessica Symonds and Casey Bohan received nominations for Best Supporting Actress: Drama!
– Jen Bush received a nomination for Best Actress: Drama!
– Natasha Boyd Won the Award for Best Director: Drama!
– The Revlon Girl Won the Award for Best Production: Drama!
Many congratulations to the entire team!
Also a hearty congratulations to all the other winners and nominees from the evening!
CHECK OUT OUR 2024 SEASON
OUR NEXT PRODUCTION
Love Song by John Kolvenbach
Directed by Gaetano Santo and Jeff Saliba
An off-beat romantic comedy, Love Song by John Kolvenbach concerns a small family – the ruthless and uptight businesswoman Joan, her mentally ill and oddball brother, Beane and Joan’s husband, Harry. Following a burglary in his apartment, Joan is baffled to find her brother blissfully happy and tries to unravel the story behind Beane’s mysterious new love, Molly. This romantic comedy explores the infectious effect of love and the redemptive power of hope. Love Song opened at the New Ambassadors Theatre, London in December 2006 and was nominated for the 2007 Olivier Award for best new comedy.
VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE!
Brighton Theatre Company are excited to be offering $25 and $50 Vouchers for our up coming season.
Purchase by clicking below.
Brighton Theatre Company is a place for actors and artists of all stages and all ages.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking for a place to develop your craft,
we encourage you to get involved and be a part of our vibrant and welcoming community!
Corner Wilson & Carpenter Streets, Brighton VIC 3186
Brighton Theatre Company
Brighton Theatre Company acknowledge the Traditional Owners and custodians of this land, the Bunurong people, and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.